Sometimes I cry.... Sometimes, when I put Judes slippers on him I cry. Sometimes, when I kiss his tummy I cry. Sometimes, when I watch him play I cry. I feel a fullness in my stomach that rises into my throat and I stop, and cry. I think "How is it that I get to be your mother?"
Sometimes, I only see the priveledge it is that I able to nurture Jude. And when those moments come I want to stay there. I want to capture them in deep inside of me. Sometimes, I love that ache.
Sometimes, I only see the priveledge it is that I able to nurture Jude. And when those moments come I want to stay there. I want to capture them in deep inside of me. Sometimes, I love that ache.
You are such a great writer, my friend. And that picture captures your love for Jude so well. (and you can tell Jude loves it!!)
ReplyDelete